PRRES Achievement Award
The Pacific Rim Real Estate Society Achievement Award is to acknowledge outstanding achievements in property education, property research and professional practice by members of PRRES. The award is made on an annual basis, assuming a qualified candidate is nominated.
The recipient of the PRRES Achievement Award is determined by the awards sub-committee from the PRRES Board.
Nominations for the PRRES Achievement Award should be in the form of a letter which clearly makes the case for the person being nominated. A brief and current curriculum vitae/resume of the person being nominated must accompany the nomination. A person may not nominate him/herself. The person nominating the candidate must be a financial member of PRRES. Members of the above Awards Committee are not eligible to be considered for the award.
Nominations close at the end of October each year and should be forwarded to PRRES Executive Director
- PRRES Achievement Award
- PRRES Early Career Achievement Award
- PRRES Meritorious Service Award
- Best Pacific Rim Property Research Journal (PRPRJ) Paper
- Pacific Rim Property Research Journal (PRPRJ) - Red Pen Award
- PRRES Best Refereed Conference Paper Award
- Best First-time Presenter Award
- Most Innovative Paper Award
- PRRES Post-graduate Research Scholarship Award
- PRRES Corporate Excellence Award
- PRRES PhD Award for 'Best Presenter on the Day'
- PRRES Early Researcher PhD Prize for 'Best Paper'