PRRES PhD Award for 'Best Presenter on the Day'
Awarded to the best presentation at the PhD Colloquium.
- PRRES Achievement Award
- PRRES Early Career Achievement Award
- PRRES Meritorious Service Award
- Best Pacific Rim Property Research Journal (PRPRJ) Paper
- Pacific Rim Property Research Journal (PRPRJ) - Red Pen Award
- PRRES Best Refereed Conference Paper Award
- Best First-time Presenter Award
- Most Innovative Paper Award
- PRRES Post-graduate Research Scholarship Award
- PRRES Corporate Excellence Award
- PRRES PhD Award for 'Best Presenter on the Day'
- PRRES Early Researcher PhD Prize for 'Best Paper'
For the paper: Assessing Expropriation, Valuation and Compensation Practices For Mining in Ghana: The Cases of Newmont Goldcorp's Ahafo Mine and Asanko Gold Ghana Limited
For the paper: Energy Poverty, Climate Change and Older Australians: Adapting Residential Property in Sydney
For the paper: An analysis of the land acquisition process and compensation methods for ‘public projects’: Comparative study of Australia, India and the UK
For the paper: Sustainability by stealth: closing the gap discourse and practice in the Australian volume home building sector
For the paper: The investigation of housing market segmentation in capturing the spatial autocorrelation effect
For the paper: Australian managed fund investment strategies and property allocation