PRRES Early Researcher PhD Prize for 'Best Paper'
Awarded to a postgraduate student who is in the early stage of their research and have completed their initial research proposal and literature review.
- PRRES Achievement Award
- PRRES Early Career Achievement Award
- PRRES Meritorious Service Award
- Best Pacific Rim Property Research Journal (PRPRJ) Paper
- Pacific Rim Property Research Journal (PRPRJ) - Red Pen Award
- PRRES Best Refereed Conference Paper Award
- Best First-time Presenter Award
- Most Innovative Paper Award
- PRRES Post-graduate Research Scholarship Award
- PRRES Corporate Excellence Award
- PRRES PhD Award for 'Best Presenter on the Day'
- PRRES Early Researcher PhD Prize for 'Best Paper'
For the paper: Energy Poverty, Climate Change and Older Australians: Adapting Residential Property in Sydney.
For the paper: Changing the energy efficiency conversation in the Australian volume home building sector
For the paper: The accommodation supplement and the private rental sector in New Zealand
For the paper: Differentiating Urban Developments on Collective Land in Mainland China: A Transaction Cost Perspective
For the paper: How office design and fit-out support employees working collaboratively in innovative corporate organisations in New Zealand
For the paper: The investigation of housing market segmentation in capturing the spatial autocorrelation effect
For the paper: REIT regulatory regimes and earnings management
For the paper: The Impact and Effectiveness of the FIRB on Real Estate Practices and Markets