Best First-time Presenter Award
For the best paper presented by a researcher who has not previously presented a paper at an IRES family conference. The criteria for consideration are:
- the researcher must be the main author of the paper presented
- the researcher must not have presented a paper at any of the IRES family real estate society conferences previously. The assessors will consider the following criteria:
- clarity of expression
- contribution to knowledge
- awareness of existing work
- robustness & relevance of conclusions & recommendations.
The paper will be submitted for publication in the Pacific Rim Property Journal.
- PRRES Achievement Award
- PRRES Early Career Achievement Award
- PRRES Meritorious Service Award
- Best Pacific Rim Property Research Journal (PRPRJ) Paper
- Pacific Rim Property Research Journal (PRPRJ) - Red Pen Award
- PRRES Best Refereed Conference Paper Award
- Best First-time Presenter Award
- Most Innovative Paper Award
- PRRES Post-graduate Research Scholarship Award
- PRRES Corporate Excellence Award
- PRRES PhD Award for 'Best Presenter on the Day'
- PRRES Early Researcher PhD Prize for 'Best Paper'
For the paper: Threshold concepts in property education: a case study
For the paper: The validation of the rating for subdivision neighbourhood sustainability design in Bangkok metropolitan region, Thailand
For the paper: Market implications of operational performance variability in certified green buildings
For the paper: A simple financial guide in renting versus buying your first home in Metropolitan Perth, Western Australia
For the paper: The responsiveness of LPT returns and their attributes
For the Paper: Focus, Liquidity And Firm Value: An Empirical Study Of Listed Property Trusts In Australia
For the paper: Forecasting, Office Rents, System Dynamics, Econometric Modelling, Simulation
For the paper: Housing Reforms In China: A Paradigm Shift To Market Economy
For the paper: Contested Public Lands: Values, Power and Public Process in Government Asset Disposal Programs
For the paper: Size and Value Effects for Listed Property Trusts: A comparison with Stocks
For the paper: The Significance Of Social Influences And Established Housing Values