Best Pacific Rim Property Research Journal (PRPRJ) Paper
The best paper appearing in the Pacific Rim Property Research Journal (PRPRJ) each year as judged the Editorial Board members of the PRPRJ.
- PRRES Achievement Award
- PRRES Early Career Achievement Award
- PRRES Meritorious Service Award
- Best Pacific Rim Property Research Journal (PRPRJ) Paper
- Pacific Rim Property Research Journal (PRPRJ) - Red Pen Award
- PRRES Best Refereed Conference Paper Award
- Best First-time Presenter Award
- Most Innovative Paper Award
- PRRES Post-graduate Research Scholarship Award
- PRRES Corporate Excellence Award
- PRRES PhD Award for 'Best Presenter on the Day'
- PRRES Early Researcher PhD Prize for 'Best Paper'
For the paper: Residential property market performance and extreme risk measures
For the paper: Alternative assets - A new challenge to property? An analysis of superannuation funds
For their paper: The impact of transit-oriented development (TOD) on residential property prices: the case of Box Hill, Melbourne
For the paper: Do spatial effects drive house prices away from the long-run equilibrium?
For the paper: The significance of capital flows into the Australian commercial property markets. PRPRJ 19(1)
For the paper: Cross sectional analysis of time on market indicators for an Australian City
For his paper: The use of derivatives by Australian Property Funds
For his paper: Downside beta and valuation based property returns
For their paper: Obstruction of view and its impact on residential apartment prices
For their paper: Regime switching in the real estate risk premium