Most Innovative paper
This prize is awarded by PRRES as judged by the panel as being the most innovative refereed paper presented at the PRRES annual conference.
- PRRES Achievement Award
- PRRES Early Career Achievement Award
- PRRES Meritorious Service Award
- Best Pacific Rim Property Research Journal (PRPRJ) Paper
- Pacific Rim Property Research Journal (PRPRJ) - Red Pen Award
- PRRES Best Refereed Conference Paper Award
- Best First-time Presenter Award
- Most Innovative Paper Award
- PRRES Post-graduate Research Scholarship Award
- PRRES Corporate Excellence Award
- PRRES PhD Award for 'Best Presenter on the Day'
- PRRES Early Researcher PhD Prize for 'Best Paper'
For the paper: Postcode or census geography? An examination of neighbourhood clasification for house price prediction
For the paper: Measurement of house price bubbles: a case in Sydney
For the paper: An outcome comparison of mandatory and voluntary building energy disclosure in Australia
For the paper: Matching Academic Workspaces and Work Characteristics
For the paper: Place and Space: Community in the Internet Economy and What This Will Mean for Property
For their paper: An exploration of female home ownership patterns in Australia