Prizes & Awards Given by Pacific Rim Real Estate Society
Every year we have a number of awards and prizes that we give out.
- PRRES Achievement Award
- PRRES Early Career Achievement Award
- PRRES Meritorious Service Award
- Best Pacific Rim Property Research Journal (PRPRJ) Paper
- Pacific Rim Property Research Journal (PRPRJ) - Red Pen Award
- PRRES Best Refereed Conference Paper Award
- Best First-time Presenter Award
- Most Innovative Paper Award
- PRRES Post-graduate Research Scholarship Award
- PRRES Corporate Excellence Award
- PRRES PhD Award for 'Best Presenter on the Day'
- PRRES Early Researcher PhD Prize for 'Best Paper'
For the paper: Differentiating Urban Developments on Collective Land in Mainland China: A Transaction Cost Perspective
For the paper: Quantifying The Health And Well-Being Effects Of Green Lifestyle Choices In A Built Environment Context
For their paper: The impact of transit-oriented development (TOD) on residential property prices: the case of Box Hill, Melbourne